Submission of Full Paper
Authors of accepted abstracts are invited to submit full papers which will go through peer review process. The successful papers will be published at Journal of Physics: Conference Series.
- A PDF of the paper is required for peer review and publication. To create the PDF, authors must use the journal templates available at: http://conferenceseries.iop.org/content/authors
- Full papers should not be less than 4 and no more than 12 pages.
- Full papers (in PDF) shall be sent by email to: email@example.com
- Deadline for full paper submission: 1st June 2019 (Will NOT be extended)
- Report from peer reviewers: 1st August 2019
- Final paper submission: 1st September 2019 (Will NOT be extended)
- In the email subject, please mention your Abstract ID Number (you received this number with the abstract acceptance email in March).
- By submitting an article for publication in the Journal of Physics: Conference Series the author is assumed to accept the terms of the Proceedings Publication Licence available at: http://conferenceseries.iop.org/content/quick_links/IOP_Proceedings_Licence
The conference covers port and ship technology in the following main tracks (for details, see Programme):
- Maritime Digitalisation
- Autonomous Systems and Vessels
- Green Shipping
Enquiries regarding invitations letters needed for visa can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Letters sent by courier will be charged extra.