Initial paper selection will be based on a two-page extended abstract for one of the conference tracks. All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. The selection criteria are relevance, quality and originality.
All authors of accepted abstracts are invited to submit full papers for peer-review. The peer-review will be performed by selected members of the Editorial Board. Successful submissions will be published in an accredited journal or proceedings. Preparation of full papers is optional.
Please send us your abstract using the abstract template, within 1st March 2019.
Conference deadlines are:
- Abstract submission deadline: 1st March 2019
- Abstract acceptance: 15th March 2019
- Full paper submission deadline: 1st June 2019
- Early registration: 15th June 2019
The conference covers port and ship technology in the following main tracks (for details, see Programme):
- Maritime Digitalisation
- Autonomous Systems and Vessels
- Green Shipping